WWU Faculty & Staff Giving Campaign
WWU 2020 Faculty and Staff Giving Campaign
Thank you for the many ways you make an impact on the lives of students through your work at Western each day. For so many students, your dedication fuels them as they pursue their scholarly work and their dreams of a college degree.
The WWU Faculty and Staff Campaign is one more way you can show students how much you believe in them and the powerful impact that education has on their lives.
If you have been inspired this year by the achievements of your colleagues or by the ambition of your students, please consider making a gift to ensure support for what matters most to you.
Together, we do amazing things.
Last year, 25% of WWU employees made gifts totaling more than a quarter-million dollars to Western scholarships, departments and programs. Thank you! This year our goal is 30% participation.
“I give to Western because I believe in the value of a well-rounded liberal arts education and I want to support that value so Western’s students are prepared to have a create and positive impact no matter where their paths take them. Organized together, people can have a significant positive impact. I might not be able to endow a scholarship, but I have faith that my small contributions through payroll deduction, when added to the bigger pot, are helping our students and staff build a better future for all for us.”
Program Support Supervisor 2, Registrar’s Office Chapter Vice President, Public School Employees of Western Washington University
Why should I give?
Gifts from Faculty and staff…
- Help students achieve their dreams of a college education. A student must now work 39 hours a week, 52 weeks per year at minimum wage to afford to go to Western without financial help.
- Support activities not funded by state and tuition dollars: travel, guest speakers, conference registrations, departmental scholarships, equipment and more.
- Show grant makers, community members, parents and alumni that YOU believe in our mission.
- You can choose where you’d like your gift to support, and you can honor a colleague or loved one with a gift and the WWU Foundation will let them know.
How can I give?
Payroll Deduction: foundation.wwu.edu/payroll
Online via credit card: wwu.edu/give
By Phone: (360) 650-3027
By Check: Payable to WWU Foundation & sent to MS 9034. Please put your gift designation on the memo line.
Want to volunteer or have questions?
Angie Vandenhaak, Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Memberships
(360) 650-3274 (office)/ (360) 927-0457 (cell)